Western Star Trucks recognizes “time is money” for every logger. For over 50 years, the company has built their heavy duty trucks by hand, one at a time, to ensure every truck is built to last on mountainous logging operations. Western Star also has a long history of supporting America’s logging industry, and this year hosted the American Loggers Council (ALC) Summer Board Meeting in Portland, Oregon. ALC members had the opportunity to tour the Western Star assembly line and view the latest truck technology the company is developing to improve safety systems and other features that help meet the unique needs of loggers and truck operators working in the woods. ALC members visited the company’s Product Validation Engineering facility to experience how the company tests their trucks and new technology, and stepped inside the company’s innovative wind tunnel that is used to improve the fuel efficiency of their trucks.
Western Star is proud to support and extend the Association Rebate Program for members of the American Loggers Council and its affiliates. Rebate amount is based on truck model and configuration: $5,000 for 4900 Sleeper or Daycab with vehicle service code of A85-012, logging service truck. Click here to find your nearest Western Star Trucks dealer. Dealers can apply the rebate to the truck purchase or process a direct rebate to your customer. ALC Members may qualify for a rebate when they purchase a brand new Western Star 4900 logging service truck; the leading brand in the logging industry. Members can now enjoy the power and versatility of a Western Star truck, which have been manufactured for higher payloads, better maneuverability, serviceability, and equally important, durability and dependability. Western Star Trucks reserves the right to terminate this program at any time without notice.
- Valid only on vehicle service data code of A85-012, logging service truck.
- Valid only on StarQuote pricing.
- Not valid with stock truck concession or other program incentive claims.
- Verification of membership or affiliation status with ALC.
- Association membership must be valid for at least 90 days prior to retail sold date.
- Trucks must be new and never been retail sold regardless of model year or mileage.
- Maximum of five (5) trucks per customer/company in a calendar year.
- Rebate claim must be processed within 30 days of retail sale date.
- Not valid for gliders.
- Only one association rebate can be applied per claim per truck.
Click here for ALC member and dealer instructions.
ALC is the WV Loggers Council national affiliate.